- Tuition Payments: After confirming placement with CVSM, a registration form and full payment must be mailed or delivered to the CVSM office. Payments may also be made over the phone using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover cards. No spots are held until payment is received, and no lessons will be taught without prior payment.
- Payment Plans: Available upon request. A 3% charge will be added to all payment plans to help defray the additional costs they involve.
- Registration Fee: A registration fee is charged once per student during the academic year. Individual lesson fees are $30 for an individual, and $45 for families. (Includes parents and all dependent children living in their household.) Class fees are $10 for classes priced $51-$100, $20 for classes priced $101-150, and $30 for classes priced $150 and above. There is no fee for classes costing less than $50. This fee is not refundable.
- Scholarships: CVSM awards financial aid to qualifying to students. We are committed to making music a part of everyone’s life who desires it. Please do not hesitate to ask for financial assistance if needed. We also sponsor an annual Merit Award Competition. Contact the CVSM office at 261-1220 for more information.
Please read our policies and procedures for more information on missed lessons and payments.
Ways to register:
- Use our online registration process
- Call (717) 261-1220 ext.1
- Print out a registration form from our drop-down menu and mail it to CVSM with payment
Email us to find out more information about lessons or classes using the form below: